7 day trip for families with children – relaxation at SAIRME Spa Resort and sightseeing!
Get your whole family to know Georgia and admire its beauty! A special trip offer for parents with children will allow the whole family to enjoy Georgia and its advantages. Entertainment for children and parents will ensure a trip full of excitement.
You can check flight prices and order flight tickets www.wizzair.com Vilnius – Kutaisi – Vilnius
Forward flight: Vilnius-Kutaisi.
Return flight: Tbilisi-Vilnius
Day 1 | Arrival to Kutaisi
Day 2 | Staplia Nature Reserve
Breakfast Excursion to the Sataplia Nature Reserve. The one where dinosaur footprints were preserved, the Colchis Forest, where you can walk through a long karst cave with multicolored lighting and a giant heart-shaped stalagmite. The observation deck with a glass floor at the top of the cliff will also leave a great impression.
Imeretic lunch in the city. After lunch, visit to the Motsameta Monastery – according to legend, it was built in the place where the Muslims who attacked the region killed David and Konstantin Mkheidze, who ruled the land, and refused to accept Islam. In a small hall of the monastery, under the arch, the remains of these canonized princes are kept. Motsameta attracts crowds of pilgrims and other tourists who circle three circles around the miraculous relics. Traditional dinner with the preparation and cooking procedures of churcela (Cartvelian Snickers). Degustation of your own handmade delicacies. 😊
Day 3 | SAIRME Hotel Resort & Spa
Day 4 | Relaxation at SAIRME Hotel Resort & Spa
Day 5 | Tbilisi - Dashbashi
Day 6 | Tbilisi - Mtatsmnida park
Day 7 | Tbilisi - Sulfur baths region
Day 8 | Turtle lake
Day 9 |
Day 10 |
Day 11 |
Day 12 |
Day 13 |
Day 14 |
Click the image to enlarge it
- Private local tour guide (in Russian or English language upon your choice)
- Convenient transportation, fuel
- Water for the whole duration of you trip
- Accommodation with breakfast during the whole duration of the trip
- Two day rest at SAIRME HOTELS RESORT & SPA with 3 meals per day
- All excursions described in the program
- Dinner with traditional khachapuri preparation lesson
- Dinner with churchella cooking lessons and self-cooking.
- Not scheduled dinners
- Dinner with traditional georgian dance performance
- Georgian baths
- Entrance fee to the attractions
- Tips for drivers / guides
- Personal expenses
- Insurance (required)
- Flight tickets
Know before you go:
Payment terms & conditions: For approval 30% of the whole amount has to be paid in advance.
The remaining amount has to be paid 20 days before the trip.