Private 12 d. trip to Georgia – sea, mountains, vineyards!
Private autumn sightseeing trip to Georgia with a local guide – even 12 days in the beautiful parts of Georgia!
Private autumn sightseeing trip to Georgia with a local guide – even 12 days in the beautiful parts of Georgia! The sea, the mountains, the vineyards, along with the participation in the grape harvest festival!
Have you ever thought you could experience so much in 12 days? From swimming in the Black Sea in Batumi to mysterious waterfalls, the Caucasus Mountains, vineyards, a visit to the capital Tbilisi, shashlik cooking, ending the journey with Georgian dances and songs!
Travel price: 790 eur / per person, when traveling 4/7 persons.
850 eur / per person, when traveling 2/3 persons.
A 30% advance payment is required for the trip reservation, the remaining amount is paid one month before the trip.
For questions about travel to Georgia please contact the following contacts:
email@example.com or by phone: +370 613 06677 (you can also reach us via viber, whatsapp)
Day 1 | Kutaisi
Day 2 | Martvili - Svanetija
Day 3 | Greater Caucasus. Mestia
Day 4 | Ushguli - Salchino
Day 5 | Batumi
Day 6 | Tbilisi
Day 7 | Kahketi
Day 8 | Kahketi-Tbilisi
The program includes tasting of a local drink and a traditional lunch made from fresh local produce.
Return to Tbilisi. Free evening in Tbilisi. Accommodation in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Day 9 | Tbilisi
Day 10 | Tbilisi
Day 11 | Kazbegi-Tbilisi
Our gift: Farewell dinner with Georgian dishes and traditional drinks
Day 12 | Flight from Kutaisi
Day 13 |
Day 14 |
Click the image to enlarge it
- Private local travel guide – guide (in Russian or English optional)
- Convenient transportation, fuel
- Water during the trip
- Hike to the waterfall
- Picnic in nature at the waterfall
- Accommodation in a guest house Martvili
- Entrance fee to Martvili Canyon and boating fee
- Excursion in Svaneti
- A jeep trip in the mountains to Ushguli
- Accommodation in a guest house in Svaneti
- Accommodation at a guest house or hotel in Batumi with breakfast
- Excursion Jvari-Ananuri-Gudauri-Kazbegi
- Entrances to all visited objects
- Accommodation for 4 people hotel in Tbilisi with breakfast
- Excursion to the vineyard region
- Visit to a local drink factory, tasting
- Barbecue in the vineyards – roasting shashliks and tasting local drinks
- Accommodation in a vineyard region, in a guest house with breakfast
- Participation in the Rtveli grape harvest festival, feast on traditional dishes of local drinks
- Excursion to Tbilisi
- Accommodation in a guest house Kazbegi
- Dinner, which is not scheduled under the program
- Tips for drivers / guides
- Personal expenses
- Insurance (required)
- Flight ticket
Know before you go:
Payment terms & conditions: For approval 30% of the whole amount has to be paid in advance.
The remaining amount has to be paid 20 days before the trip.
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you!