Tour in Borjomi
Borjomi tour to Georgia will introduce you to the unique unassailable cities of Uplistsikhe. You will also visit the famous Borjomi, the city of mineral springs.
Borjomi tour to Georgia will introduce you to the unique unassailable cities of Uplistsikhe. You will also visit the famous Borjomi, the city of mineral springs. You will meet your driver and guide in Tbilisi and head to Gori to visit the Stalin’s Museum. The museum includes more than 60,000 artifacts, the tiny house where Stalin was born, and impressive bulletproof train Stalin used to travel to Yalta and Potsdam. Explore the cave town Uplistsikhe, dating back to Hellenistic Period and notable for the unique combination of various styles of rock-cut cultures and the co-existence of pagan and Christian architecture. Continue to Borjomi. Take a walk in National Park famous worldwide with its mineral water reserves.
NOTE: Children under 5 years participate free of charge, but if the group is fully recruited, the child will have to be seated on parent’s knees, since the number of seats is taken into account according to the seats in the transport.
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Special activities
- Sightseeing tour program with english or russian speaking guide
- Mineral water (0,5l per person)
- Private tour
Know before you go:
- As you are going to visit Uplistiskhe church, note that the dressing in Georgian Church follows the general rules of Orthodox Christianity, which means that:
- WOMEN are expected to wear a head scarf and a dress
- MEN are expected to wear only long trousers – as shorts are not allowed and they should take their hats of when entering a church
Payment terms & conditions: For approval 30% of the whole amount has to be paid in advance.
The remaining amount has to be paid 20 days before the trip.
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you!