Traditional Georgian wedding with local Tamada
Weddings in Georgia have unique traditions and heartwarming rituals. It is a celebration that is heard around other villages, where it is fun not only for the guests attending the wedding but also for the neighbors living around.
Weddings in Georgia have unique traditions and heartwarming rituals. It is a celebration that is heard around other villages, where it is fun not only for the guests attending the wedding but also for the neighbors living around. It’s a hot, passionate, rhythmic, energetic and tear-bringing celebration! When the blood is warmed from the experienced emotions... We offer to bounce a wedding with your guests, namely in a hot Georgian rhythm, on a traditional Georgian ranch.
For an official wedding, depending on the country, the documents must be translated into the language of that country, notarized, and sent to the mission of that country 1-3 months in advance until the wedding. All countries require a civil status certificate issued by the civil registry, birth certificates issued after 1991 (if they are older, they must be exchanged), a passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return).
- Wedding planner consultations on all issues related to your wedding.
- Arranging documents for a formal marriage in Tbilisi.
- Transport of people and witnesses to the registration office in Tbilisi for the delivery and retrieval of documents.
- Meeting with a local representative at your hotel in Tbilisi before the wedding.
- A representative from the Tbilisi Chamber of Civil Registration confirming your marriage.
- Your wedding day decorations.
- Wedding banquet with traditional meals (10 people)
- Traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (10 people)
- Wedding cake.
- Bridal bouquet and bridal bouquet of seasonal flowers.
- Live music.
- Newlyweds wedding night at the Ranch, overnight stay in a suite.
- Vams in English or Russian.
- Short travel and wedding memo.
- Bridal makeup and hairstyle (Wedding Hairstyle in beauty salon "Belleza" 40-100 eur; wedding Makeup in beauty salon "Belleza" 60 eur.
- Wedding host - Tamada (300 - 1300 eur).
- Traditional Georgian dancing show (300 - 1800 eur).
- Accommodation for guests in Ranch (30 eur / person).
- Wedding trip (500 - 1500 eur).
- Professional wedding photographer (250 - 1500 eur)
Know before you go:
Payment terms & conditions: For approval 30% of the whole amount has to be paid in advance.
The remaining amount has to be paid 20 days before the trip.