Wedding on the Black Sea coast
On the shores of the Black Sea… On a high green hill … on the veranda of the white castle … in a passionate Georgian atmosphere to promise each other endless love …
Wedding by the Black Sea, Sakartvele On the shores of the Black Sea… On a high green hill … on the veranda of the white castle … in a passionate Georgian atmosphere to promise each other endless love …
For many it remains a dream, and for others the most memorable day in life! Leave all your worries to us, and we will turn your most picturesque dreams into the most spectacular reality … Your wedding celebration will greet YOU in a nature of unspeakable beauty, in a subtropic oasis that fills your hearts ready to unite with freshness, naturalness and peace…
Castello Mare Hotel & Wellness Resort- 5 star Hotel
With its commitment to service and focus on hospitality, you’ll enjoy your stay at Castello Mare Hotel & Wellness Resort. Located on the seafront, Castello Mare Hotel & Wellness Resort features a private beach area, panoramic infinity, and indoor pools, a spa, tennis court, and gym. The hotel consists of 3 buildings. Rooms in all 3 buildings have sea views. Rooms come with modern decor, a flat-screen TV, and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace. In the restaurant, you can enjoy both buffet and dishes of your choice. The hotel has a bar. Batumi is 19 km away and Hopa is 55 km away. Batumi International Airport is 25 km away.
Legal information: For an official wedding, depending on the country, the documents must be translated into the language of that country, notarized, and sent to the mission of that country 1-3 months in advance until the wedding. All countries require a civil status certificate issued by the civil registry, birth certificates issued after 1991 (if they are older, they must be exchanged), a passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return).
- Wedding planner consultations on all issues related to your wedding.
- Arrangement of documents for official marriage in the registration department of Kobuleti.
- Transportation of people and witnesses to the registry office in Kobuleti.
- Newlyweds night in the luxurious Castello Mare Hotel & Wellness Resort Suite with large balcony and sea views.
- Services of an employee of the Metrics Division and a professional actor during the ceremony.
- Services of a wedding organizer’s representative throughout the wedding day.
- Witnesses (if applicable).
- Wedding buffet. drinks (three bottles of sparkling wine).
- Ceremony place decorations: table, arch, candles, candlesticks, frames, vases, petals. and various details according to the list of available inventory.
- Bridal bouquet and bridal bouquet of seasonal flowers.
- Music played through the music system during the ceremony and dinner.
- Vows (Lithuanian or Russian.)
- Bridal makeup (40 – 60 eur) and hairstyle at the hotel beauty center 60 eur
- Interpreter services during the ceremony (100 eur)
- Flight (150 – 250 eur) and transfer (from Kutaisi airport 30 eur / person for four trips)
- Additional hotel accommodation (November-April) – 100 eur; (May – October) – 200 eur
- Wedding organization for a larger group of guests (depending on the number of people)
- Services of a professional photographer (250 – 1500 eur)
- Georgian folk dance dancers and musicians
- Fireworks (50 – 1000 eur, depending on quantity and quality)
- Dinner in the restaurant (30 eur / person)
Know before you go:
Payment terms & conditions: For approval 30% of the whole amount has to be paid in advance.
The remaining amount has to be paid 20 days before the trip.